Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day Seven - The Number Seven

"Seven is a very magical number."

"Why?"

"What?

"Why is seven a very magical number?"

"It just is."

"But there has to be a reason, there's a reason for everything."

"No there's not, there is no reason why moss grows on the north side of trees."

"Yes, there is.  More moss grows on the north side because the sun is to the south."

"Hmph...  Well there are seven kinds of magic."

"Uhh, there are eight."

"Fire, Water, Stone, Wood, Light, Dark, High.  Seven."

"Deep.  Eight."

"Oh, bugger off."

***

So I have been really bad...  Not only will I make up the days I missed but I will also do some sort of punishment, that I haven't come up yet.  The seven, well eight, magics I list I took from my current novel/series in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment