Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review: The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



(First of all I have to say I got a blue J-scribble)

When I was about half-way through tFiOs I had already decided what I was going to say about it. "John Green has done it again. A work of art." Now though, it feels somehow inadequate. It is so much more than a mere work of art like the sun is so much more than a mere star. While yes the sun is in reality a star it is also the reason life continues on our planet. Without the sun there would be no wind, no waves, no plants, no animals. No people. No one to make works of art. No one to make something like The Fault in Our Stars...

Thank you John Green, for everything.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment